- Q?How does TBI bill?
We bill all Turf management clientele once a month. We ask that payment be made upon receipt, NOT at the end of the month. As it is stated in our contract(s), “we reserve the right to apply a service charge on all past due balances at a rate of 2.00% per month or 24.0% per annum.”
TBI accepts check, or a major credit card such as Visa or Mastercard
Customers purchasing a hardscape such as a patio, retaining wall, columns, or other such products we billed in three payments. The first 1/3 of the payment is due upon signing of the proposal. The 2nd payment is due on the start date of your project. The final 1/3 payment is due upon completion of the project.
- Q?Does TBI offer free estimates?
Yes, we offer free estimates and at home consulting. A member of our sales staff will come to your home and discuss your exterior home improvements. We aim to incorporate your ideas into the schematics, or if needed we will happily suggest ideas to improve your landscape.
- Q?What is your design process?
When designing a landscape, patio or other such exterior living space, we take several steps to insure that your design is done correctly.
1. We will come to your home or business in order to take measurement of the property and to photograph it.
2. Once measurements are taken and submitted to our designer a landscape design contract is sent to the perspective customer. This contract states that there is a design fee, and that the deposit for the design will be deducted from the 1st phase of the installation or sale price of the design.
3. Upon receipt of the signed contract & payment, TBI will begin the actual computer rendered design of the proposed project(The design may take up to 90 days to complete.
4. Once the design is completed, the design may be either bought[(time+ materials)- deposit]= design cost; or we as a company will present a contract to you in order to begin work on the proposed project.
- Q?What is the reason for a design fee?
The design fee is a way of making a firm connection between TBI and you, our customer. The design fee protects both parties involved. On our end, it assures us that the customer is not going to employ another landscape firm, while we are working on your project. For you, the design fee guarantees that we will be returning to you with a developed design, and hopefully a contract.
- Q?What is TBI?
Located in Upper Deerfield Township, Cumberland County, New Jersey, we are a landscape contracting firm offering consulting, design, and installation of exterior living spaces. By “Blending Artistry with Craftmanship” we integrate the latest tools and techniques to make your yard into an exterior extension of your home. TBI specializes in:
Naturalistic Landscape Development
Patio and Walkway Hardscaping
Retaining Wall Construction
Synthetic chip & put surfaces/ Golf greens
Stove veneer Facing
- Q?How will TBI decide a start date for my project?
1. Once we receive the signed contract(s, and the first of three payments, your name will be added to the bottom of out “Sign on” list. As our jobs are completed, we will take the next name on the list.
2. As soon as we have a start date for your project, you will be notified by phone, or by whatever means is easiest to contact you.
3. The time to get to the top of the list may vary due to climactic changes, size of currently ongoing projects and/ or how many names are ahead of you on the list.
TBI has found that this is the only fair way to properly service al of our customers.
- Q?What does the future hold for TBI?
Our company’s crystal ball indicates that a strong and bright horizon lies ahead while sustaining fruitful relationships with employees, clients, and vendors.